Le Ugly Me ^

Le Bryan
HELLO HELLO! WELCOME HERE ^^

JUST THE LITTLE ME LIVING IN A LITTLE BIG CITY CALLED SINGAPORE :)

XXI-XII-MCMXCVIII

JUST GONNA POST SOME RANDOM SHITS OF MY LIFE!

STAY TUNED YA!

CHAT ME MAYBE?


FOLLOW ME

Instagram

COULD IT BE, LITTLE ME, HAVE THE POWER TO BE, THE BEST B IN THE LEAGUE?
May 2013 June 2013 January 2014

All Over :)
Sunday, May 26, 2013 || 12:30 AM

Hello I'm Back :)

So everything's over~ Exam and school term (almost). And holiday is REAL SOON :D Gonna look forward to it hehe Maybe going to Malacca for two weeks~ And maybe going out with friends go ECP roller blade although I have no idea how to xD Never mind as long as don't literally roll can le :P And school is quite legit these days.. Just 4 more days and can have a month off le :D Got white letter for MTP~ So no need go haha.. Hope these 4 days can just pass peacefully without anymore trouble >.<

My results for this SA kinda sucks :/ Probably the worst in my whole sec life :O 2 fail, No As ._. Just hope next CT and SA can be better.. Hwaiting!! I dun wan retain can le.. Although I know not so easy kena de ah :P

OK enough of school which still makes me kinda stress >.< So my house now is damnnnn noisy cuz my two little cousins came from Malacca since their holiday is earlier :P Damn noisy sia and keep jumping around >.< But mostly downstairs playing and swimming so still OK lol.. And I most probably getting a S4 ~ Cuz my mum friend's plan can recontact le and quite cheap.. And he allow me to use his plan~ Hehe..

Lalalala dunno what to say alr la XD Bye~

Oh ya.. Hello Sim Jane Hwee if you happen to see this since u alr found out abt my blog XD