Le Ugly Me ^

Le Bryan
HELLO HELLO! WELCOME HERE ^^

JUST THE LITTLE ME LIVING IN A LITTLE BIG CITY CALLED SINGAPORE :)

XXI-XII-MCMXCVIII

JUST GONNA POST SOME RANDOM SHITS OF MY LIFE!

STAY TUNED YA!

CHAT ME MAYBE?


FOLLOW ME

Instagram

COULD IT BE, LITTLE ME, HAVE THE POWER TO BE, THE BEST B IN THE LEAGUE?
May 2013 June 2013 January 2014

English Paper : OVER
Sunday, May 5, 2013 || 11:25 PM

Hello.. Got real bored so I decided a blog :) Oh ya my previous was un-understandable so I decided  to TRY to not use Singlish anymore :P SA1 just started today and I just did my English paper which I fucked it in a sense LOL Speech was not bad (I think).. But my compo was seriously like shit.. 


The topic is 'What are the advantages and disadvantages of child being care for by their grandparents?'



I wrote some weird points like government got give money and grandparents don't know English. DIE Paper 2 was about R.M.S Titanic and some China country, which I don't understand both. DIE.. Haish nvm what's over is over ;) I still can slack today before the real war starts LOL Tomorrow is chinese so no need study xD Oh ya and just nw both paper I felt like shitting xD Weekend ate too much le ahh LOL Here's some stuff I ate over the weekend~


FRIDAY DINNER
 While waiting for the food :P

 Chicken Pot @ 老火汤, Bukit Timah

Saturday Lunch
Double Hamburger Steak @ Pepper Lunch, Lot One

Sunday Dinner
 Le tables with suckers :P

 Many side dishes~!

BBQ Beef @ Gangnam Style BBQ, Rail Mall

That's all :) Gotta start gym-ing after exam!! Have been eating too much recently :P Bye~