Should have post this earlier but I just created this blog :P Hehe.. OK So this is what happened.. Once Upon A Time, On Monday, Ms Lam (our chinese cher) got banged by a lorry :O I mean her taxi got banged.. And her muthafking BIG galaxy note that she was using hit her face.. So, she got a 3 days MC.. On tuesday, her lesson was the first period and we had to split class.. Split class never mind.. The problem is, clarissa and silvia and me all go diff class :O One index 31 one 32 oso kena split-ed wtff.. Since we go the class oso nvr teach just do our WB we might as well stay in class do.. Sounds okay right? Sekali 20 minutes later.. Zhun zhun heng heng suay suay lucky lucky.. Damn Gabriel Cheong walked past :O We stupid lor close window close door off light NEVER off fan! >.< Tio liao lor.. Bring us go next class find cher.. I also abit heng ah gang hao I am suppose to go tat class.. No choice lor me jiu guai guai sit there do work le.. Then she let sil and clarissa go to their classes.. Then when I texted her i found out they were in the toilet.. For 40 mins wtf ><.. Then we went to PE and everything goes on.. After school.. Die liao lor become truancy le.. Kena suspended + detention tat day till 6 >< But during detention the uncle let us slack ah so not bad..
Then comes the labour day holiday.... But tat day I damn stressed lor prepared to be suspended alr de lor.. Still prepared food LOL.. But go school sekali I dun nid wor.. But clarissa and sil need because of the toilet part.. Just like that.. I escaped the suspension but still created my very first discipline case >< THE END..
Can understand anot ah? LOL Anyways think nobody gonna read this so nvm :P Exams coming soon!! In fact 3 left to EL paper le.. Hope everything will goes smoothly.. At least for the rest of the term >< Wish me luck!! Hehe Burbye~