Le Ugly Me ^

Le Bryan
HELLO HELLO! WELCOME HERE ^^

JUST THE LITTLE ME LIVING IN A LITTLE BIG CITY CALLED SINGAPORE :)

XXI-XII-MCMXCVIII

JUST GONNA POST SOME RANDOM SHITS OF MY LIFE!

STAY TUNED YA!

CHAT ME MAYBE?


FOLLOW ME

Instagram

COULD IT BE, LITTLE ME, HAVE THE POWER TO BE, THE BEST B IN THE LEAGUE?
May 2013 June 2013 January 2014

Some CNY shopping & O's 2013 Result [13 Jan}
Monday, January 13, 2014 || 3:31 AM

Yo peeps ~

So these few days I really boliao uh so just keep updating haha xD Anyways..

Weekends just pasted and now it's Monday again ._. Just 2nd Monday of the year sia damn sian already :/ But then I think by O's period I will wish that there's more Monday :3 Speaking of O's.. Last year O's result is out today :O Feels so fast sia lol .. Average L1B5 12.9(?) sia sounds not bad haha ~ But then quite alot people crying sia :3 What if I cry next year? >.< Those 15 de also quite sad eh to me sounds quite good lehh lol different standard la sia :3 Just hope that next year this time I will be smiling when I see that paper :P Jiayous to me!! 

And now my weekends :P CNY coming soon eh.. So all the weekends from now is just mostly shopping for clothes and CNY goods de ahh :P Quite fun tho ~ On Friday night we went to buy flowers ~ But actually never buy ah just see see only xD Damn many types sia :O And the twisting bamboo thing damn niceee :3 And the mandarin orange tree damn tall xD

-Thong Hup Garden-

 Then afterwards jiu go eat supper then went home le ~ Nothing much that day ah.. Oh and for supper we had prata heh xD  I actually have never heard of Roti Plaster sia.. Which is prata with egg on top de ._. I only know that one with egg inside sia LOL 

-Roti Plaster-

So on Saturday we went to Bugis to buy clothes~ Wahh so many people sia :3 But lucky in shops still okay la just some famous one more people haha ~ Spent abt 4h there and just bought two clothes :3 A glow in the dark (i think) hoodie and a floral T-shirt xD This year those floral shirts are quite trendy eh last year is tribal de haha xD Lazy take pic of that sia but nvm can see in my CNY #ootd hehe :P And then the parking was $17.70 -.-" Can buy one more shirt la sia tskkk

-Crowded Bugis Street-

Then afterwards we went to Chinatown for the lighting up of the CNY decorations there.. But then we went like abit late uh.. But at least we caught the fireworks heh xD Thn went to the night market there.. Wahhh alot of food sample wooop :D And they don't really care how much you take cause the amount people there is *sweats* Cannot walk de sia is just follow the crowd de leh.. No extra space de humans and more humans everywhere.. Then we went to a CNY deco shop ~ Which is also damn crowded >.< After like 30 mins we bought $40+ of CNY deco stuff :3 Got a cute Cai Shen Ye that is on the wall that moves de sia ~ Damn cute hahaha xD And we decorated our christmas tree with angbaos and ornaments ~ Multi-purpose tree eh? Hehe.. 


-Super crowded street at Chinatown-

-Chinatown deco with firworks in the background-

So that's my weekend ~ Looking forward to next weekend as it get closer to CNY .. So tell me about your weekends in the comments section below ! Remember to like and subscribe ! Bye !





LOL ok not funny >< I want to make Youtube videos sia but I think nobody will watch de uh :/




I'll be back..